Tuesday, June 23, 2015

"Veritas" final days!

What an amazing experience it has been to exhibit this body of work "Veritas". 
Thank you Brunswick Street Gallery for hosting my solo exhibition!




I have been quite overwhelmed by the fantastic response to my work which has meant the world to me because all the pieces in this show truly come from the deepest parts of myself and are made with great passion, many hours of hard work and above all love.


The process of putting this show together over the past year has taught me many things: that it is absolutely essential to follow ones heart, stay true to yourself and not listen to self doubt; that it is really really important to keep exhibiting your artwork; and if artistic endeavors are pursued with integrity then we can hold our heads high at exhibition time - hard work does pay off, never despair!




Thank you to everyone who was able to come to see "Veritas". There are a few days left to see it if you are in the Fitzroy area of Melbourne. see the gallery website for details
http://brunswickstreetgallery.squarespace.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment